Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nails

Is it me or does anyone else have polishes of a certain color that they can put on their feet but not on their nails, and vice versa? Since summer and spring is coming up, I've decided to get into my nail polishing phase again. After a disastrous U.V. gel incident on my nails, I had to stop painting my nails and started to use this nail hardener, that I swear brought my animal claws back. My sister has nicknamed my nails as animal claws since they are always s strong and sharp, that they can scratch you pretty deep. I really don't know what its called, since it is written in a different language, but I've been told to stop using it if I get side effects of horrible nightmares. WTH? How wrong is it that its side effects are nightmares? Freaked me out but I still used it with no side effects, and my nails are stronger and ready for more summer nail polishes, especially now that I am on the search for a mint green inexpensive polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment