Friday, March 5, 2010

Curling Your Lashes

Does anyone else have wonky lashes that never get curled even after using an eyelash curler? I usually have the outer corner eyelashes never properly curled because they never really fit in any eyelash curler. I have tried the Revlon, Elf and Shu Uemura curlers but neither have they been successful in curling all of my lashes in one try. I have to go back with a mini curler, which makes my outer lashes curled longer than the other. But I have tried the Sephora heated eyelash curler that I stole from my sister's makeup stash and now have claimed it as my own.



Waiting for this to heat up never takes long, and the comb help me reach and get every lash curled. Yay! The curls are natural looking and hold nicely. The battery life isn't long and it uses AAA batteries. But I don't use this of often only because I think that this may damage your eyelashes in the long run. If applying heat to your hair with a flat or curling iron is bad, I suppose it does the same to your eyelashes. I use this when I want flirty lashes and pair it up with my volumizing and lengthening mascaras instead of putting on falsies. Now I am totally going back and raiding my sister's stash for more goodies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment