Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 521A

I still haven't been able to find a mint green nail color and have managed to feel even worse by going out and getting other green polishes, hoping that they would soothe the beast, but to no success. Now it has become imperative that I find it. On the other hand, I've managed to create marbleing on my nails, courtesy of YouTube videos, and while it look crappy in this photo, I assure you that this looks good.

I am all about trying new colors, and I recently fell in love with this on first glance. Usually, Wet N' Wild Lipsticks aren't my favorite because the colors look absolutely bring, but this one immediately caught my eye. This is a bold fuchsia with a purplish, blueish tint added with a glossy finish. It glides on smooth, it can be dabbed on for a more subtle look but packed on for a dramatic look.
It may look blah and boring, but I just really suck at capturing photos, so don't blame the lipstick. It glistens purple in the sun and it is just pretty. Not of the faint of heart, but it is only 99 cents, so even if you didn't like it, it wasn't a big waste. No lipgloss on top needed.
Only bad thing is that I found this to stain the back of my hand a little, but not my lip. This means that you have to be careful with application because if it gets on your skin, not mouth, it can leave a streak mark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment