Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bloopers

I think that I'm just really crappy at this whole picture taking, putting on makeup thing. Either that or some alien forces have just taken control and have forced some mysterious force to just follow me around and make things happen that mildly annoy me. I thought that it was bad having something major go wrong, but its even worse when everything just tweaks itself to be a minor inconvenience. Case in point. Busy snapping photos, doing my eyes, then at the final step, Bam! WTH? I thought my mascara had gone bad, but I just recently got this in the previously mentioned Legally Bronze set from Benefit, and I've used this Bad Gal mascara only once... so what the heck happened? Turns out the top stopper of the tube got pulled to the top of the wand instead of being glued to the tube, and didn't squeegee off the excess. So putting the rubber top back on resulted in dirty hands.

If you can see, there is a spot of mascara on my curtains now because when I was trying to photograph the wand, you can guess what happened. After wiping that off, and finally taking the final shot, I noticed that my wonky outer lashes were acting up again.
Can you see the long lash just dangling by itself being rebellious? I got lazy and wasn't going to search for my mini curler, nor did I want to waste time waiting for the heated lash curler to well... heat up. Rawr!! Minor inconvenience day. It wasn't just the makeup, but other little things went wrong today. AH! watch out for the mysterious forces today and to creep you out, I thought this picture of my eye quite creepy. It reminds me of people holding a flashlight to their faces while telling scary stories.
BOO!





0 comments:

Post a Comment