Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tony Moly Hand Cream

I usually get dry hands since I do the dishes constantly, so I always moisturize my hands. I got this Tony Moly hand cream at Sasa.com. Doesn't this look like someone mooning you? Just cover the top pink part and squint a little. No? Maybe I'm just a perv. This thing smells sweet and if anyone has ever had those 2% peach Korean water drinks, this smells just like it. For others who haven't had a chance to taste that, this smells like a really sweet artificial peach. Packaging is super adorable but did nothing for the hands. I really wouldn't repurchase this, and by the way, avoid that chocolate lotion next to the peach. This really smelled like truffles and I wanted to lick myself but in a few minutes, this thing made me break out in hives. Argh.
The next on my review agenda is this. I love this and got a backup of this during the Urban Decay sale.




0 comments:

Post a Comment