Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not a review

I do quite a bit of ranting and nonsensical writing on this blog and guess what. It's not going to stop. Muwahahahaha

WARNING: NOTHING IN THIS POST CONTAINS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MAKEUP.

I guess I'm really feeling the fall weather because I am constantly cold and my body aches so much. I've revently woken up on the wrong side of bed, and I couldn't move my neck to the right. I had to completely turn my body if I wanted to answer someone. After a night's rest I felt better but still not 100%. My parents completely rely on this method called cupping. Sounds like a awkward, unwanted groping of the chest area, but ..can't explain it. Google it. So I'm the master cupper in the house, but when I get aches, who the hell do I turn to? Myself. Don't trust anyone in this household with my precious self. I realized that I am not even remotely flexible and almost gave myself neck cramps trying to do this. 

The side effects are bruises covering my neck and shoulder, but well worth it. It looks painful, and it is... but the results are fabulous. I can move better and besides, I don't wear revealing clothes anyway. Just turtle neck it up and it'll disappear.

Felt a bit bad about nothing cosmetics, so once again, I present to you a piss poor review. Burberry's The Beat is my fall scent and there are no ways to describe the scent. It's listed as a floral, but I don't smell a trace of floral in there. A quintessential floral is something like Marc Jacob's Daisy, but this isn't. It's a lighter musky without the heavy incense like smell, and I can't describe it to something I've already smelled before. If someone can match this scent to something, then please let me know.

Not everyone is a fan because while I bathe in this, my sister, who happens to be a floral freak, hates this stuff. Tells me it reminds her of the department shopping mall floor where all the perfumes get sprayed one too many times, and nauseates her. Lies! I recommend you sniff before trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment