Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Lipsticks

This is going to be a quick post on showing you my favorite lipstick. Oddly enough they're all from Revlon. I apologize for not going over the details. Here, let me offer you free puppies and cookies. What? You want more? Geez, I'll throw in a rainbow riding unicorn. Someone's going to be exercising their imagination to the max. Anything else?

The colors are Sparking Cider, Apricot Fantasy, Mauve it over, and Smooth Nude. All of these colors are extremely wearable anytime of the day
.

All of these colors are super creamy and pretty popular so there is no need to really explain and go into detail.
Sparking Cider looks lighter on person and has a bit of shimmer. Nothing too noticeable and it happens to be my favorite one out of this bunch.
Apricot Fantasy is a easier to wear version of the Estee Lauder lipstick I reviewed.

Mauve it Over. It's looking quite busted, but this is the "my lip but better" color.

Smooth Nude is not to be confused with Nude attitude. This is much creamier and less drying. It does a decent job of hiding my lip color so that I can apply gloss with a smooth base.

See, quick reviews are easier...for me. Hope you enjoyed this review while you're eating a cookie, petting your puppy and riding over a rainbow on top of a unicorn. Multitasking at its finest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment