Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quick comparison on Fix and Mist

This is going to be an extra short comparison and barley a review on Makeup Forever and Elf's Mist and Fix along with the Evian Facial Spray. I use the Mist and Fix not only to set my makeup, but to get settle all of the powder on my face. It's a bad habit of mine to over powder but I can't help it. It's like an animal instinct to apply powder to apply it to every crevice of m face. It comes from being overly oily and I swear I'll break that along with a million other bad habits...

Yes i'm blatantly lying to right now but at least I'm telling the truth now. Anyhoo, The prices vary with Makeup Forever (8-27) and Elf's(3) Mist and Fix along with the Evian(11 for 2) Facial Spray.
In the end, the Evian is a refresher not a setter, and doesn't market itself as one, because it didn't set my makeup for a long time. It did get rid of the powdery look and the aerosol spray was nice but if you read the ingredient list, it looks like nothing but water. The main ingredients for the other two are also water but the others actually prevent the makeup from slipping off. The other two work fairly the same and I couldn't find a difference with the performance and it didn't break me out. However, the pump with the Makeup Forever felt like droplets rather than a mist, so I prefer the Elf one just for that one point. Otherwise, I would recommend either one if you have a problem with your makeup lasting.

I know I should have gone into details, but I would have ended up with a research paper and nobody, not even professors relish reading papers. If you do, then I'm sorry for disappointing you and I'll try to fix that bad habit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment