Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lagoon and Eny from Wet n Wild

I recently heard rumblings of a Humid dupe called Envy. I haven't mentioned this before, but Humid is one of my favorite colors to ever exist, but I don't have a chance to wear it often. So when I heard of a dupe, I oh so desperately needed to get this. There was a bogo 50% off so, I had to get this Deep Truth look a like called Lagoon as well.

I haven't used the two colors yet, so this is more of a comparison rather than a review.
 Lagoon Envy

Envy Lagoon
Humid Deep Truth

 Clearly there is a difference between those two and I was a bit disappointed with the color, but personally I find Deep Truth harder to work with and it blends horribly for me.

The Mermaid Green is a Humid dupe that I bought from Nyx, but are you impressed? Mermaid Green and Humid are a bit different in person, but it looks as if Envy and Humid are a match. If you looked at these from far away, you couldn't tell them apart. I love Wet n Wild and hope they come out with more lovely dupes like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment