Friday, November 4, 2011

Has anyone gone crazy at the Sephora Sale?


Honestly, I held myself back by unnecessarily violent force. I was tempted by a couple of pretty baubbles but felt that othing was really worth getting. I really didn't need anymore eyeshadow (Urban Decay Rollergirl and Nars duos excluded), lip products or any other makeup. What I did spend on was a bit of skin. My face has been crazy with the change in weather and the tea tree oil isn't helping. I'm oily on the T zone and dry everywhere else. I also started to break out horribly on the cheeks and chin. Nothing short of a miracle is going to save me now. 

I got the First Aid beauty cream to apply to my face. The name itself drew me in and I need some first aid for my face. Used this for the first time today and it looks pretty good.  My skin tends to be a real diva and if it doesn't like it, it will let you know overnight. No real dry spots and no new pimples, so far so good.
Feels light and has a siliconeish feel because Dimethicone is one of the ingredients but it states that it has no parabens or harsh chemicals. Meh. I'll use it and see if I see a difference.
If this doesn't work, I can always use this as a hand lotion so I really have nothing to lose here.

Don't ever follow my skincare routine. I am a creature of whimsical change and will try out new products without a care. Just thought that I'd warn you incase you complain about all of the different products I use. I also got a Murad eye cream that seems promising

UPDATE: This product did not work and broke the heck out of my skin. It's now a decent hand moisturizer but doesn't compare to my HG Kose Urea hand cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment