Friday, April 15, 2011

Update on a Product

I recently got a hair cut and while some may not care, this means that I have to now have to ditch a certain product which I raved about. If you look back at my previous post on dying my hair, you may noticed that I had fairly long hair, which grew to the mid lower section of my back. I recently followed my sister for her hair cut and ended up cutting my own.

I don't know if you've noticed but when a girl has long hair, hairdressers are reluctant to cut it and usually recommend just a trim. I don't know if its because they are partial to it or if many girls have gotten in cut in the spur of the moment and have regretted and gotten angry at the hair dresser or something. When I told the lady I wanted this cut up to my mid chin, she was very hesitant to cut it but I sweet talked and we both compromised to a style that I love.

It looks like an A line cut that starts at the top part of my collarbone in the front and edges upwards to the nape of my neck with side bangs. It took a while for me to tie my hair into style that didn't have all my hair sticking out. The key point is to tie the ponytail really low at the base of your skull. It may look like a puffy puppy's tail but at least you won't have hair in your face.
I suck donkey's balls at taking pictures of my hair so this is the only one that looks nice. With this cut came a change in the hair care routine. Less shampoo, conditioner and no more Etude House Hair serum. I had briefly mentioned that this would't work on short hair and I was completely right. I took a shower, applied a minuscule amount to the back and tips of my hair as well as the tip of my bangs and when I awoke, my hair looked greasy. Not cool, so for now, I have stopped using this serum and will just stick to hair spritzing conditioner. I have a Skin Food one and a Keratin one that I'll try to do a review on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment