Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stridex Maximum Strength

As I have previously mentioned before, I have horrible acne. It's not only on my face but also on my back. If anyone has experienced Bacne as well, well let me just hold your hand and say a prayer for you as well. Something that I've found that really helps is the Stridex pads that you can get at your drugstore. It's not horrible expensive and there is a coupon for $1 off inside.
This stuff works miracles for my acne on my back. I don't use this for my face because it irritates my face but it's perfect for my back and after a week of usage, my acne fades away nicely. I still have scars to deal with but even the most inflamed pimples die down after using this product. It comes in a screw top jar which keep the pads moist for months without drying out. I've had my latest one for about six months and it is still wet. I use this on and off and not daily so it lasts a while and totally HG worthy. I usually cheat and look for greener pastures with other HG products but I've been using this for 3 years and never have I strayed. It comes in different types so pick one that's right for you. This is a definite repurchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment