Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update on makeup posts

I really should stop these update posts because they don't update you on much. I know I've stated this before but makeup and beauty is probably going to take a back step especially in the financial department. My family is planning to go to Maui for my parent's big 30 anniversary and saving for a vacation is a better cause than spending on makeup. I admit that I have one last Sephora purchase coming, but after that this blog is going to turn into a jack of all trades kind of a blog. Sephora usually gets me with those damn VIB gifts. I regret missing out on the full roller ball size of D&G light blue and their deluxe size of Guerlain lipstick but it's ok. Suck your tears up and make do with what you've got. SOBBING IN THE CORNER WONT BRING BACK THOSE DEALS! I know I've tried.

These days I've got a mind to bake away my makeup woes so although I'm known as the evil queen of snow white for the kitchen in my house, it is not going to stop me from baking and force feeding whomever crosses my path. Muwhahaha. I'm going to attempt the dangerously difficult macrons so if I have pictures it'll mean that it wen't bad. Otherwise my family won't leave a crumb left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment