Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tresemme's Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

This is going to be a quick review for the Tresemme Dry Shampoo. I don't have a picture of the bottle but don't bother with it. You've probably seen a lot of these reviews so I'm just going to make it quick. Comes in a aerosol bottle for about $6 dollars and has a strong scent that seems to swamp you. It's not unpleasant but just so strong. The scent lasts a bit so I'd just skip on the perfume on these days.  Just telling you that I've never had a good hair day with this shampoo. I've always given up and have just worn a hat instead. This sorta defeats the purpose of a dry shampoo, so no thumbs up to this. 

Day after washing my hair:


Just a bit oily and I can see where the cracks on my scalp where hair just decided to take a vacation.

After a vigorous shake and few spritzes :


Holy Hell, I've just spritzed a little bit it looks like I've aged considerably in a few minutes. Ok, let that rest and it'll suck up the oil and disappear. *Crossing fingers*

After I've massaged it into my scalp:


It left my hair grey looking and I just have flakes of white everywhere. It looks like I have a bad case of the flakes. Shit, I'm pressed for time. I'll  just comb it out or something. Nope, my forehead's also flaky and white. Argh! I'll just wear my hat.

It also happened to leave my hair heavy and still a tad bit greasy looking. Could it be dry and greasy at the same time? There was also white reside left over my hands.


Damn, this stuff is not for me. It made my hair and forehead look white and diseased. I put only a tad bit last time but this still happened. Look Tresemme, we can't be friends. I'll probably never see you again for any other products since your shampoos also have quite a bit of sulfates. I'm also going to try out the no poo method when I have a long break and won't see you again. Bye.

1 comment: