Friday, November 1, 2013

Hi!

It's been ages since my last post and it's mostly my part. I also want to put out that I've been having major blue screenS on old yeller here, which a trip to best buy didn't fix. I have to go bring it back but ain't nobody got time for dat. I also tried doing reviews and put up pictures of my dry shampoo experiment but somehow managed to lose it. I have to start that review all over again. In short, life has just bitten and taken a huge chunk of my ass, so please excuse me. 

This would have been my opening comparison review but alas, it was not to be. 


Quick spoiler, get the Garnier. I also think that I'm going to do this review instead.


It's a knock off beauty blender. Cheap as hell from ebay, and you can get multiple of this.

I know I'm a bit late but also managed to find the perfect nude. If you have a slightly yellower complexion with a dark colored lips, then give this a try. It's Revlon's Soft Nude. I know I'm late but I own a couple of nudes that really didn't work for me and really didn't buy anymore nude colors. However, getting this on sale was a pleasant surprise for me. Love this color,


I also had a great trip to Colorado that I want to show you and really am looking forward to typing out random nonsense again. Let's hope that this writing outburst will last longer than the last. Gird your loins people, gird them well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment