Friday, June 22, 2012

Face Q's Caviar and Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Mask

 There is a blistering heat wave here and one thing that I use to keep me cool while keeping my looks from deteriorating any further are face masks. I put them in the fridge and after a hard day, I put these on. I usually get mine from The Face Shop because I can get them in store and it's about $1 each but then I saw these Face Q's Caviar and Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Masks. I forgot how much I paid for these but I remember them being a bit pricer than my regular masks.

The packaging looks so adorable and while I can't read what this says, I assume it has something to do with anti-aging and skin repair based on some drawings in the back. I also googled Hyaluronic Acid  and it states that it is used in skin repair when used for cosmetic purposes. 


Here is a list of ingredients, luckily in English and nothing seems out of the ordinary. These have a light scent that may bother some but I found it refreshing. When removing the masks, they were soaked in the liquid and I had to wring them out so that they would actually stick instead of sliding on my skin. The masks themselves were made of good quality and I did not see anything ripping.

This is what I like about these mask. See the edge? Usually most masks would just be a big circle but these had ear hooks that help your mask stay on. It fits comfortably and all around my face.


The other part that I liked were that the mask also extends to the neck and had the piece of fabric come below the jaw and it has an opening for your ear as well. It wraps against your neck comfortably, so that you get the most coverage. Now this did burn for a short time but after you get over that stage, the mask dries down comfortably with no sticky residue. Of course my face did appear brighter, but that's probably just a temporary side effect. I haven't broken out nor am I seeing dramatic changes so this mask is just so-so. Meh, I would probably just this up but save my money for some other masks but I hope that other companies would pick up on the shape and style of the mask.

It's so hot that I've gotten too lazy to cook and have been drinking my meals. Smoothies and juices. Too hot to cook. Do you see my finger?

A mosquito sneaked up on me in the night and bit not only the finger but in between it as well. The only other place that sucks even more than the fingers is the face. Never on the face. My finger plumped up like a juicy sausage and I was in a foul mood. But revenge came fast and swift. With a heroic war cry of " I've killed better mosquitoes than you mother fer" I got it. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment