Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dior's Capture Totale UV Protect SPF 35

I don't have a big variety of high end products because I decided that I don't really need it in my twenties and will start splurging when I really do need it later in life. My sister doesn't believe in that philosophy and she just wants what's good for her now. So I love raiding through her stuff and trying out new things. One product is Dior's Capture Totale UV Protect SPF 35. I can't review this properly because I've used it only a handful of times but I am totally lemming this beauty.
My usual sunblock is the Missha waterproof sunblock but like all the ones I've tried, it's thick, a bit greasy and makes my skin feel a bit heavy. But this product was light and felt like I had nothing on my skin. While it had a pearly sheen, but when applied, the sheen went away and it just looked great. My face wasn't five shades lighter as well. The only two caveats I would think are the price and the fact that it doesn't specify UVA an UVB protection. Other than that, I as seriously considering buying this and saying that it's an investment for my future skincare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment