Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back from Maine

So I've returned from the binge lobster vacation so I'm trying to slowly slide myself into blogging again. I already have a beauty post I'd like to do but haven't got the energy for it. I've mentioned before that I wanted to get healthier and lose some weight in the process, but so far it has been unsuccessful. That's why I decided to join a gym. However, things aren't looking so good. The first day was fine, but yesterday I took a kickboxing class and I woke up in the middle of the night to a bloody nose. Now I can't solely blame the extra exercise since I haven't been sleeping well lately but waking up with the taste of blood in my mouth was highly unsettling. Now i'm sore all over and my gym buddies insist on going not only three but FOUR times a week. Psychos.

My gym is located near Martha's bakery and a ton of food joints so I have to exercise some self control as well. I was totally craving a crepe after class but got shut down. Instead we went for sushi which left we content and full but still craving crepes, even the day after. NYC has been extra hot and my bear of a body isn't handling it well, so I'm extra lethargic and won't really be popping out the posts. Next post is about an oddity of a blush from Rimmel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment